USB VGA over Cat5 UTP KVM Console Extender Kit - 500-ft.
- UPC: 0654518302196
- Manufacturer: TRIPPLITE
- AC Adapter: (Input: 100-240V, 50/60Hz Output: 12V/1000mA)
- Accessories Type: Extender Kit
- Color: Black
- Storage Temperature Range: -40 to 70 C / -40 to 158 F
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 40 C / 32 to 104 F
- PC/Server Connections: VGA; USB; PS/2
- Product Warranty Period (Worldwide): 3-year limited warranty
- Downloads: ""
- Manufacturer Product URL: https://www.tripplite.com/usb-vga-over-cat5-utp-kvm-console-extender-kit-500-ft~0DT60001/
- Details: "Overview\nAbout the KVM Extender USB\n\nThe KVM Extender USB, a versatile, plug and play solution, opens up options by enabling an extended physical separation between a KVM workstation and a computer or KVM switch. A user has the luxury of working at a KVM workstation that is up to 150m \/ 500ft from a computer or KVM switch.\n\nLeverage Your Location\n\nThe KVM Extender USB makes business sense whenever there is a benefit to having a KVM workstation in a physically separate place from a computer or KVM switch. Some examples include:\nAccess to computers or KVM switches centralized in one secure, environmentally controlled location, like clean rooms and kiosks\nUsers who want to access a computer or KVM switch at a workstation, without having to get up and go to a server room\nA user who wants to access and control two computers, one local and one at an extended location (integrated local port)\nTwo users working on two computers at the same time, with the user at the extended location (receiver) able to control and access both computers (receiver 2 port KVM switch)\nSOHO (Small Office\/Home Office) environments, such as an executive and secretary, where users at two workstations control one computer\n\nSecurity\n\nThe KVM Extender USB offers a unique security feature called exclusive mode, where a user can prevent the second user from accessing the computer or KVM switch at a given time."
- List price: No